- This controller uses novel bi-directional high-power SCR. It can be very convenient to adjust the current up to 25A, and solve the over current problem of the heating wire resistance is too small in the case of cooling causing good.
- The output voltage is adjusted anywhere between 50V – 220V for use with electrical appliances.
- The voltage regulator designed with specially improved circuit for motor speed adjustment can adjust the lowest output voltage through the precise multiturn potentiometer.
- The voltage regulator with peak voltage absorption circuit effectively protects the high-power silicon controlled, ensuring longer life and better durability.
It can use to such as electric stove, water heater tune thermal, lighting dimmer, small motor speed, electric iron thermostat, and achieve dimming, thermostats, pressure regulator effect.
- Input supply voltage: 110V ~ 250V AC
- The output voltage: 50V-250V AC
- The maximum output current: 25A
- The maximum output power: 2000W
- Dimension (inch): 4.5 * 3 * 1
- PCB Material: FR4
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure all power is disconnected.
- Cut any one of the battle line or zero line of the lamp or electrical appliances, and connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram” (NO.7 picture)
- Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.