The item is a professional and practical data logger module data logging shield V1.0, which is mainly made of durable PCB board and plastic materials, and works with Arduino UNO, Leonardo or ADK / Mega R3 or higher. You can get fast – to save the data to a file in any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card, you can read any drawing, spreadsheet or analysis program. Built-in 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. Built in 3.3v level shifter circuitry lets you read or write super fast and prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC), DS1307 keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The coin cell battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD(up to 32GB) and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Two configurable/programmable indicator LEDs
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Uses the “R3 layout” I2C and ICSP/SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos and Arduino-compatibles
- CR1220 coin cell battery is included