- Suitable for lithium battery and lead-acid battery.
- The screen can display voltage, percentage of electricity at the same time.(Note: these three can be switched by the key.)
- Can measure adjustable voltage range of 6-120V.(Lead-acid battery 12V for this item)
This tester for Lithium and lead-acid batteries Universal ,the factory default setting for 12V lead-acid battery power and voltage cycle display，If you need to test other specifications can be re-set by yourself.
- Power on( red for + and black for -)
- Press a few seconds to setting mode: from 1-U, 2-b, 3-C to 4-d.
- 1-U：Voltage calibration
- 2-b：Setting battery type
- 3-C：Setting number of battery
- 4-d：Setting “showing mode”
While on 1-U, press the button to enter into voltage calibration mode, release it and press again, voltage will be step-up adjusted; release the button and then press it to step-down adjust; Repeat adjust and save the setting while the screen flash and exist setting.
2-b：Adjust battery type:
- While on 2-b, press the button to change the type of battery press one by one will showed: 1.2V__2V__3.2V__3.7V__12V ( While adjust to appropriate battery type, release the button, save and exist setting when the screen flashing.)
- 1.2V：Ni-MH battery, each battery 1.2V
- 2 V：Lead-acid battery, each battery 2V
- 12 V：Lead-acid battery, each battery 12V
- 3.7V：Polymer lithium battery, each battery 3.7V
- 3.2V：Lithium iron phosphate battery, each battery 3.2
3-C：Setting number of batteries:
- While on the “3-C” setting, press the button to enter into setting number of batteries.
- Release the button and press again, value will be step-up adjusted; release the button and then press it to step-down adjust; Repeat adjust to appropriate number of batterie
- Different range for different type batteries:
- 12V Lead-acid battery: 1-10 sections
- 3.7V Lithium battery: 2-28 sections
- 3.2V Lithium ion battery: 2-32 sections
- 2V Lead-acid battery: 3-60 sections
- 1.2V NI-MH battery: 10-70 sections
- Adjust to appropriate mode, save the setting while the screen flash and exist setting.
4-d：Setting showing mode
- While on “4-d”, press the button to enter into setting showing mode.
- Release the button, press it once showed one mode: V is voltage, % is percentage of power.
- save the setting while the screen flash and exist setting.(these two will be in cyclic display)
- Adjust to appropriate mode, save the setting while the screen flash and exist setting
Samples for Setting:
- Voltage measuring range: DC6~120V (wide range),the maximum input voltage can not exceed 120V
- Test voltage: DC6~120V (decimal point automatic shift)
- The minimum resolution below 100V: 0.1V
- The minimum resolution of 100V: 1V
- Energy Resolution: 1%
- Working current: < 20mA
- Screen Display: LED
- Exterior dimension: L54 x W30 x H21mm
- Opening hole for installing: 47.2 x 27.3mm
- measurement rate: more than 500mS/ times
- Voltage measurement accuracy: 1% (+/-2 digits)
- Lead length: >150mm
- Minimum supply voltage: +6V
- Maximum power supply voltage: +120V
- Operating temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Working humidity: 10 ~ 80% (no condensation)