The AD7705 is a complete 16-bit, low-cost, Sigma Delta ADCs intended for dc and low-frequency ac measurement applications. Their low power (1 mW max @ 3 V) allows them to be used in loop-powered, battery-powered or locally-powered applications. The on-chip Programmable Gain Amplifier with gain settings from I through 128 can accommodate both low-level and high-level analog inputs with no external signal conditioning hardware. This ADC board is able to sample an analog signal with 16 bits at 500 samples per second.
- Two Fully Differential Input Channel ADCs
- Ability to Buffer the Analog Input
- Highly accurate 16 bit ADC
- Chip programmable gain amplifier with a gain range: 1-128 times
- LM285-2.5 external reference voltage. Part peers using low-end domestic TL-431 is not a number as a reference, temperature stability and accuracy of the level difference. Please sights.
- 16-Lead DIP, 16-Lead SOIC and TSSOP Packages
- Working voltage: 3.3 – 5.0V DC
- Standby Current 8 µA max
- Voltage Reference: On-board LM285-2.5
- Programmable gain amplifier range: 1 – 128 times
- MCU interface: SPI
- Main ADC chip: TM7705 (Fully compatible AD7705)
- Size (mm): 30 * 18