This GPS module is based on the NEO-7M, can be used for satellite positioning. The module supports NMEA standard protocol output, built-in FLASH, and can save the setting information after power-off without external EEPROM.
This module has an on-board ceramic antenna, which can easily locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna. It also welded with an SMA head, which can be used for an external antenna, to make the search positioning ability stronger.
When using, you can debug the GPS module using the data cable via the micro USB interface or through the reserved serial port interface, use USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS information.
- On-board with ceramic antenna, which can easily locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna.
- Welded with an SMA head, used for an external antenna to make the positioning ability stronger.
- Reserved serial port interface, used for USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS information.
- Comes with a signal indicator, indicating whether the GPS receive the information or not.
- Parameters can be set via serial port and saved in EEPROM
- Compatible with 3.3 V / 5 V level for easy connection to a variety of microprocessor systems
- Back-up rechargeable battery on board
- With micro USB, no need for USB-TTL tools
- With TTL interface
|3||TXD||Serial transmit: connected to the RXD of microcontroller and USB to the serial module.|
|4||RXD||Serial receive: connected to the TXD of microcontroller and USB to the serial module.|
|5||PPS||Clock pulse output pin (GPS second pulse signal, 1 piece per second, used to indicate thetime of the whole second. The accuracy is up to nanoseconds, and there is no cumulative error.)|
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Current: 40mA
- Default baud rate: 9600 ( modified through U-CENTER)
- Output frequency: 1Hz ( modified through U-CENTER)
- Connections: VCC (+5 V), GND (ground), TX, RX, PPS (time pulse)
- Dimensions (mm): 40 * 25 * 15