The NodeMCU Motor Shield is a driver module for motors that allows you to use to control the working speed and direction of the motor .This NodeMCU Motor shield is designed and developed based on ESP-12E from ESP8266, which can be controlled by mobile, PC etc.
- ESP-12E motor shield – uses the NODEMCU Development Board to power the Driver
- Using ESP-12 DEV KIT development shield module
- Extend the output ports for ESP-12 DEVKIT: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power interface
- Can drive two motors at once
- Design a power switch
- Driver chip: L293D
- Voltage for motor: 4.5V-36V voltage for ESP control board: 4.5V-9V
- A jumper is used to connect VIN and VM for the power supply of ESP board and motor to minimise interference.